[openrtm-beginners:00469] Re: OpenHRP3 requires Eclipse

dbworth @ gmail.com dbworth @ gmail.com
2013年 8月 15日 (木) 23:39:48 JST

In your previous thread, you said you were using the version of OpenRTM that
came with OpenHRP. Now you say you've upgraded. I used the version of OpenRTM
that came with OpenHRP and it works okay, but I am using Ubuntu 11.10 I would
suggest putting a new HardDisk in your PC, install Ubuntu 10 or 11 and try a
fresh install of OpenHRP. Here are my installation notes: Install OpenHRP 3
--------------------- sudo pico /etc/apt/sources.list add to bottom: #
OpenHRP deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/hrg/stable/ubuntu oneiric main download
and extract $ cd ~/OpenHRP/OpenHRP-xxx/util $ ./installPackages.sh
packages.list.ubuntu.11.10 <-- Oneiric ocelot this will instal libatlas3gf
which is required... follow other instructions as per the install website
cmake . make sudo make install sudo ldconfig <-- always a good idea Install
Eclipse --------------- download & extract tar zxvf
eclipse342_hrpdependencies_linux_en_20120220.tar.gz Move it to OpenHRP
directory mv eclipse ~/OpenHRP-3.1.4/ cd ~/OpenHRP-3.1.4/ sudo chown -R
username:username eclipse/ Copy the GrxUI plugin: cd
~/OpenHRP-3.1.4/GrxUIonEclipse-project-0.9.8/plugins/Eclipse3.4_RTM1.1_LINUX/
cp com.generalrobotix.ui.grxui_0.9.8.jar ~/OpenHRP-3.1.4/eclipse/plugins/ cd
eclipse pico eclipse.ini change it to the following: -vmargs -Xms128m
-Xmx1024m bcause we installed a plugin, run: ./eclipse.sh -clean Running
OpenHRP --------------- You must have 3D graphics enabled, otherwise the
simulation window etc. won't work. run glxgears or glxinfo to check it's
working. optirun ./eclipse.sh <-- for NVidia dual mode 3D cards Click
Window->Preferences GRXUI check the server points to /usr/local/bin which is
where the OpenHRP files are. projects will be stored in
/usr/local/share/OpenHRP-3.1/sample/project Click Window->Open Perspective ->
Other -> GrxUI GrxUI -> Load Project