[openrtm-beginners:00459] RT-component Builder Project always builds project in Home/Workspace

nagle @ animats.com nagle @ animats.com
2013年 7月 26日 (金) 03:20:07 JST

I am using OpenHRP3 with OpenRTM-AIST and Eclipse 3.4.2. - I open the
RT-Component Builder Project dialog box. - I un-check the "Use Default
Location" checkbox. - I select a directory for the "Location:" box using the
"Browse..." button. - I click "Finish". The directory "Workspace" is created
in the directory "Home". It is not created in the directory set in the
"Location" box. How can I change the directory for the project? Thank you.