[openrtm-beginners:00461] Re: RT-component Builder Project always builds project in Home/Workspace

Ando Noriaki n-ando @ aist.go.jp
2013年 7月 26日 (金) 09:48:41 JST

Hello,

If you want to change the "Workspace", you have to specify the
workspace directory at the dialog box which appears when eclipse
is launched.  The location you specified in the RTCBuilder's
project dialog box is a "Project Location".

A workspace can include some project. Usually project directory
is located under workspace directory.  Disabling the "Use Default
Location" checkbox allows change the "Project Location" to
outside of the workspace. But the workspace is still located in
the directory specified in the dialog box which appears when
eclipse is launched.If you want to chang

Best regards,
Noriaki Ando