[openrtm-users 00175] Return type for two components. OmniORB.

janarbek canarbekmatay @ yahoo.com
2007年 8月 5日 (日) 10:54:11 JST

Dear All,

  I have a WAVE Component that plays *.Wav file and another component caller component that uses WAVE component via  service port.

  Interface is looks like below.

  Interface WavePlayer{

  void playWaveFile(string filename);
  }

  When I start my Caller Comp and WaveComp in 2 different terminals, playWaveFile plays in the the terminal where Wave Comp started.

  I want payWaveFile to be played in CallerComp's terminal.

  In order to do so, I think I need to return a value for playWaveFile. But omniORB doesn't have such feature.

  Is there any other way, I can do it??????????????????????

  Please help me.

  I don't japanese, I am writing in english. Sorry.

  ==================================================================================================================================================================
  Janarbek, Researcher.
Software Robot Research Team, ETRI(Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute)
161 Kajong-Dong, Yusong-Gu, TAEJON, 305-350, KOREA
Email : janarbek @ etri.re.kr
Phone : 82-42-860-1838
Fax : 82-42-860-6790
  Cell Phone: 82-10-8692-8103