[openrtm-users 00243] Error in RTCLink!

janarbek canarbekmatay @ yahoo.com
2007年 11月 2日 (金) 11:03:37 JST

Hi all,

  I am having trouble connecting my consumer component to provider comp in Rtc Link. I can connect from provider to consumer by dragging but not from consumer to provider!

  When I connect it from conumser to provider I got error in japanese which i don't understand. Can someone tell me the meaning of this error?

  And,
  I think the last version of RTCtemplate has bug in generating source codes. it works fine when not using consumer and provider IDL. If I use consumer and provider IDl then it does not work! It adds several SVC_impl.cpp files to my solution. If I delete them I got another comiple error.