[openrtm-users 00236] Re: RtcLink is not working for windows RT Middleware

Ando Noriaki n-ando @ aist.go.jp
2007年 10月 26日 (金) 13:49:58 JST

Hi Janarbek-san

> I have mentioned in my previous mail that I couldn't connect to RT
> -Components using RTC link in Windows version of RT-Middleware.
>
> What I am confusing is I can connect using same Rtclink in Windows to Linux
> but not Windows(same machine).
>
> I checked all virus protection and firewalls. So, if there is someone who
> already run rtclink to connect Windows RT-middleware can u give me some
> advice?
>
> I am connecting to OpenRTM  Add Name Server--> My Windows Computer IP: 9876.
> Is it right for Windows?

May be it's omniORB's network interface address problems.
1. Turn off all firewalls.
2. Set appropriate network interface address for omniNames.
3. Set appropriate network interface address for RT-Components.

See the following FAQ.

http://j2k.naver.com/j2k_frame.php/korean/http://www.is.aist.go.jp/rt/OpenRTM-aist/html/FAQ/E38388E383A9E38396E383ABE382B7E383A5E383BCE38386E382A3E383B3E382B0.html