[openrtm-users 00242] Is it a bug or compiler error?

janarbek canarbekmatay @ yahoo.com
2007年 10月 29日 (月) 18:05:19 JST

Hello,

  When i try to generate template cmp and compliling with VC 2005 Prof edition I got following error.

  My template cmd:

  rtc-template -bcxx --module-name="CameraComponent"
 --module-desc="Camera Component"
 --module-version=1.0.0
 --module-vendor="Jan"
 --module-category=example
 --module-comp-type=DataFlowComponent
 --module-act-type=DataFlowComponent
 --module-max-inst=10
 --outport=ImageData:TimedOctetSeq
 --service-idl=CameraInfo.idl
 --service=CapPORT:Imageinfo:CameraInfo

  I am getting following error in VC++ 2005 Pro in CameraInfoSK.cc at 89 line which is

const char* CameraInfo::_PD_repoId = "IDL:CameraInfo:1.0";

   error C2491: "CameraInfo::_PD_reportId': definition of dllimport function not allowed

  I think  I did everything in right way and doubt this is a bug or compiler error. Does any one has any idea?