[openrtm-users 00396] Re: Building template code on MS VS 2005, help!

Ando Noriaki n-ando @ aist.go.jp
2008年 3月 21日 (金) 15:37:58 JST

Hello

Modifying some trivial fixes, I could build your project.
MyService RT-Component class conflicts with MyService service class.
So I put MyService RT-Component class into "namespace Maria" to avoid
the conflict between them. See the attached source code.
(Please rename Test0.zi_ to Test0.zip.)

You do not need to add omniORB's and ACE's include path and library path
in your project. But please set OMNI_ROOT and ACE_ROOT environment
variable. OpenRTM-aist.vsprops refers them.
If you installed them by using our omniORB installer and ACE installer, these
environment variable were automatically set.
Please confirm your omniORB and ACE installation.

Best regards,
Noriaki Ando

--
安藤慶昭@独立行政法人産業技術総合研究所 研究員