[openrtm-users 01013] Re: How to apply RTM to MFC

Ando Noriaki n-ando @ aist.go.jp
2009年 11月 11日 (水) 15:00:37 JST

Hello,

If you are using the OpenRTM-aist-0.4.x, you need ACE for MFC.
ACE needs to select whether to use MFC or not at the compile time.
ACE.msi package that is distributed in our site is ACE without MFC.

Here is MFC version ACE that is compiled by our team.
http://www.openrtm.org/pub/Windows/ace/ACE_MFC.zip

Please try this. This is just precompiled zipped archive, not installer.

For compiling by your self, see the following site.
http://www.02.246.ne.jp/~torutk/cxx/ace/install.html

http://translate.google.co.jp/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=ja&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.02.246.ne.jp/~torutk/cxx/ace/install.html&sl=ja&tl=ko&history_state0=

Best regards,
Noriaki Ando

--
Noriaki Ando, Ph.D.
    Senior Research Scientist, RT-Synthesis R.G., ISRI, AIST