[openrtm-users 01401] Re: Regarding FSM component in OpenRTM

Tony Kuo ikuo005 @ aucklanduni.ac.nz
2010年 8月 30日 (月) 13:24:35 JST

Dear. Dr. Ando
Thank you for your reply.
I am still learning some of the concepts in Openrtm framework.
so, I was also wondering is there any documentation that help me understand
some of the examples that comes with OpenRTM?

For example, I don't quite see the advantage of using components such as
MyServiceConsumer and provider and the difference between ConsoleIn/Out and
SeqIn/Out ...etc

Thanks
Tony