[openrtm-users 01174] Re: Howto install RT System Editor under Eclipse 3.5 (Galileo)

kurihara shinji shinji.kurihara @ aist.go.jp
2010年 3月 22日 (月) 22:22:24 JST

Hi,

What is version of Jave using ?

The version 6 of Java is needed by RTSystemEditor and RTCBuilder.

Please try the following, if you are using the version 6 of Java.

 1. Run Eclipse with the "-clean" option.
   $ eclipse -clean

 2. Select new "workspace" in the selection dialog of workspace.

Regards,
Shinji Kurihara

--
栗原 眞二 <shinji.kurihara @ aist.go.jp>