[openrtm-users 01443] Re: regarding rtprint and rtinject

Geoffrey Biggs geoffrey.biggs @ aist.go.jp
2010年 10月 25日 (月) 08:33:07 JST

Hi Tony,

We've tracked down the problem with rtprint. A flaw in the way rtprint
locates its temporary component is causing the problem. We've found that
if you set RTCTREE_NAMESERVERS to an address, and then use the
alternative form of that address (e.g. the IP vs the domain name) in
commands, the tree will contain two copies of the name server. This
confuses rtprint, since it does not expect two versions of its temporary
component.The new version of rtprint coincidentally already solves this
problem.

Until the new version is released, you can work around the problem in
one of two ways:

1. Use the same address in RTCTREE_NAMESERVERS and in paths.
2. On line 63 of rtprint.py, remove "or len(matches) != 1)".

Geoff