[openrtm-users 01406] Re: Regarding FSM component in OpenRTM

Tony Kuo ikuo005 @ aucklanduni.ac.nz
2010年 9月 14日 (火) 09:02:56 JST

Hi Geoffrey:
Thank you for detailed explanation.
It's very much appreciated!!

I couldn't wait, I read the Japanese OpenRTM website with Google translate
and found some explanation
on these components.
But your explanation still helps alot!

I have the win32 version OpenRTM source code, but I couldn't find
other samples that you mentioned. (such as an image acquisition component
and an image display component,
using OpenCV.).
However I got image acq and display units from the tutorial you did in April
this year.

I am really looking forward to the new OpenRTM website !!

Thanks
Tony