[openrtm-users 01417] Re: The best way to incorporate time into CameraImage datatype

Ando Noriaki n-ando @ aist.go.jp
2010年 9月 28日 (火) 11:01:27 JST

Hello Tony

Originally timestamp has been updated automatically, but we found that
timestamp should be updated manually (or not updated) in some cases.
So we decided to provide timestamp function "setTimestamp()" in OutPort.h.
Please use this function in case you need timestamp in the data.

http://www.openrtm.org/OpenRTM-aist/documents/current/cxx/classreference_en/OutPort_8h-source.html

I found that this function is not clearly documented now. Sorry.

Best regards,
Noriaki Ando

--
安藤慶昭@独立行政法人産業技術総合研究所 知能システム研究部門
    統合知能研究グループ 主任研究員, 博士(工学)

Noriaki Ando, Ph.D.
    Senior Research Scientist, RT-Synthesis R.G., ISRI, AIST
    AIST Tsukuba Central 2, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8568 JAPAN