[openrtm-users 01420] Re: Regarding connecting OpenRTM components in windows on computer with 2 interfaces

Tony Kuo ikuo005 @ aucklanduni.ac.nz
2010年 9月 28日 (火) 12:30:54 JST

Hi Geoff:
Thank you for your answer!!
It's very useful!

The first or second option is probably what i will go for.

I was testing my components, and actually just found out that,
if you put a copy of rtc.conf in the same directory as the component to run,
the component will use that configuration in the conf file to initiailise.

My components could connect to the nameserver
if I specify the right nameserver IP in the conf (via corba.nameservers)
Do they work in the same way as corba.endpoints?

I will read into the link!

Thanks so much!
Regards,
Tony