[openrtm-users 02758] Re: [openrtm-beginners:00412] Re: OpenRTP (former RTCBuilder, RTSystemEditor) 1.1.0-RC4 has been released.

Ando Noriaki n-ando @ aist.go.jp
2013年 2月 20日 (水) 11:41:55 JST

Hello,

I'm not familiar with OpenHRP3, but It seems OpenHRP3 works with
Eclipse-3.8 and 4.2 as far as I've tried.  I could run the
FallingBoxes example and other some examples on Windows.

Please copy the following plugins of OpenHRP3 into OpenRTP's plugins directory.
- java3d_1.5.1
- com.generalrobotix.ui.grxui_0.9.8.jar
- java3d_windows_i586_1.5.1.jar  <- depends on your environment

Best regards,
Noriaki Ando