[openrtm-users 03021] Need some Help about OpenHRP

xuxiang2806 @ gmail.com xuxiang2806 @ gmail.com
2014年 4月 2日 (水) 22:09:31 JST

Firstly, I want to write a plugin which can simulate the teaching box based
on OpenHRP3. However it is to hard for me to understand the structure of the
whole source code. So I want to information such as the documentation of the
program. Thank you. I have try a lot, but I think your help would be greatly
appreciated. Secondly ,I compile the example of move_ankle and rebuild the
solution in the condition of DEBUG. However the move_ankle.exe is 1 kb bigger
than yours in the share/example/move_ankle. What was worse, it can not work
at all. But yours works well. And the move_ankle.exe build under Release is
OK. I want to change the model in the move_ankle. I think it is easy ,however
I failed . OnlineViewer could not be updated. This is the exception . Can you
give some help? Thank you.