[openrtm-users 03035] Re: multiple provider one consumer

Geoffrey Biggs geoffrey.biggs @ aist.go.jp
2014年 5月 8日 (木) 08:34:46 JST

Hi György,

Could you give some more details about how your components are implemented
and connected? Details such as what port types you are using to connect
them, what the connector profiles are, and so on will make it easier to
answer your question. If possible, could you provide your code?

Geoff