[openrtm-users 01171] Re: Howto install RT System Editor under Eclipse 3.5 (Galileo)

Geoffrey Biggs geoffrey.biggs @ aist.go.jp
2010年 3月 21日 (日) 08:24:27 JST

As I recall, the currently supported version of Eclipse for
RTSystemEditor is 3.4. This doesn't mean that it won't work in more
recent versions, though.

The best place to start looking is to run Eclipse in a console and check
the error messages it prints out. It also puts a log file in your
workspace directory you can check.

What are the details of your environment? OS, Java virtual machine, etc.

Geoff