[openrtm-users 01440] Re: regarding rtprint and rtinject

Tony Kuo ikuo005 @ aucklanduni.ac.nz
2010年 10月 22日 (金) 13:24:54 JST

Hi Geoff:
Thank you for your reply.
and also Congratulation on the OpenSource Award from Willow Garage. !

Another thing I want to say was that,
these rt commands like rtcwd, rtact, rtcon can sometimes take really long to
return.
Sometimes it can take up to 5~7 seconds for one rtcon connection.

Do you know why is that?
I am using windows, and have components distributed over two computers but
with only one nameserver.
They are all on ethernet wired network.

Thanks
Tony