[openrtm-users 02710] Re: Fwd: [openrtm-beginners:00389] OpenHRP3 Questions

Luis Filipe Rossi luisf.rossi @ gmail.com
2012年 11月 13日 (火) 02:04:37 JST

Thank you very much for all the answers.

I could not find how to send questions at OpenHRP website. Could you point
me where i can find that?

I was having problems trying to replicate the tutorial because it does not
explain which are the dependencies that should be included. I was not
looking at the source code becouse i did not know where it was. Now i know
where to look.

About the IK. For sure i will need Real Time with a real robot. But for now
i am just testing a few concepts so as far as OpenHRP compute it
synchronously i will be ok. But for sure would be nice to see how to use
OpenRAVE code with OpenHRP3 as they got good kinematic solver support.

Is the rtm-ros-robotics<https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!forum/rtm-ros-robotics>
list
the most appropriated place to ask OpenHRP3 questions?

Thank you again for all the help!

Best regards,

--
Luís Filipe Rossi