[openrtm-users 02946] Re: New version of VirCA!

Ando Noriaki n-ando @ aist.go.jp
2013年 11月 13日 (水) 17:13:06 JST

Hello Peter-san

I have post this topic to the OpenRTM-aist Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/openrtm

Best regards,
Noriaki
--
Noriaki Ando, Ph.D.
    Senior Research Scientist, Dependable Systems R.G., ISRI, AIST