[openrtm-beginners:00475] Re: OpenHRP3 requires Eclipse 3.4. OpenRTM requires Eclipse 3.8. What should I do?

Ando Noriaki n-ando @ aist.go.jp
2013年 8月 21日 (水) 16:56:40 JST

Hello,

2013/8/10  <nagle @ animats.com>:
> I am unable to get the OpenRTM Eclipse plug-in to work properly with
> OpenHRP3. The menus do not function correctly. OpenHRP3 requires Eclipse
> 3.4.
> OpenRTM requires Eclipse 3.8. What should I do? Thank you.

The newest version of RTCBuilder and RTSystemEditor might work with eclipse 3.4.
Please download jar files here (except *nl1_1.1.0* if you don't need
japanese tools), and
put them into "plugins" directory of Eclipse foler.
http://openrtm.org/pub/openrtp/stable/updates/plugins/

Best regards,
Noriaki Ando