[openrtm-users 00156] example/SimpleService problem.

janarbek canarbekmatay @ yahoo.com
2007年 7月 7日 (土) 14:31:31 JST

Hi all, I am Jan. I am trying to run examples/SimpleService.....

  I have installed and tested OpenRTM-aist on my Fedora machine. I have wrote my first component successfully.

  When I run MyServiceConsumerComp an MyServiceProviderComp and then when I activate the components from RtcLink I got

  Command list:
  echo [msg]        :echo message.
  ...etc.

  a console to enter a command such as echo, set_value or get_value. I entered echo janarbek then
  I got following error:

  omniORB: ERROR--the application attempted to invoke an operation on a nil reference.
  No Service connected.

  Please help me to run examples/SimpleService????

  Regards,

  Janarbek.