[openrtm-users 01439] Re: regarding rtprint and rtinject

Geoffrey Biggs geoffrey.biggs @ aist.go.jp
2010年 10月 22日 (金) 11:40:36 JST

Hi Tony,

One of our developers has been able to duplicate the rtprint bug. I'm
currently at IROS, where I don't have a Windows computer, so I will need
to take a look when I get back.

For rtinject, I've had a report that you need to use double quotes on
Windows, not single quotes. Try this:

> rtinject /SPC105/SPC105.host_cxt/ConsoleOut0.rtc:in
    "RTC.TimedLong({time},3)"

Geoff