[openrtm-users 02334] Re: rtc.conf

Geoffrey Biggs geoffrey.biggs @ aist.go.jp
2011年 11月 17日 (木) 08:28:46 JST

Generally, we prefer to put component-specific configuration in a .conf
file that is just for that component. Then we put a line in rtc.conf
indicating the configuration file to use for that component. For example:

example.ConfigSample.config_file: configsample.conf

This line is setting a property, so it can be customised to set the
configuration for all components with the same type name or just for a
single component with a specific instance name.

If you look in the example directory installed with OpenRTM (on Linux,
it's installed to share/openrtm-1.1/example), you can see components
being configured in this way.

Geoff