[openrtm-users 02410] Re: Deactivate RT-component from within a program

Hajime SAITO h.saito @ generalrobotix.com
2012年 1月 31日 (火) 17:51:40 JST

Hi,

Are you asking whether the component deactivates itself? Or do you
want to trigger this from outside the component?

You have a choice of using a service port for the trigger, or you can
use a property value that you check from within the onExecute
function.

Cheers,

Hajime