[openrtm-users 02713] Re: Potential bug at Eclipse all-in-one package for linux 64 bits

Ando Noriaki n-ando @ aist.go.jp
2012年 11月 13日 (火) 09:56:47 JST

Hi,

Please install OpenRTM-aist (C++)  ver. 1.1 and set environment variable
RTM_ROOT as follows.

$ export RTM_ROOT=/usr/include/openrtm-1.1

Or use this eclipse launch script after giving executable permission.
http://svn.openrtm.org/rtmtools/trunk/rtmtools/openrtp

This script should be in the same directory with eclipse executable.

Best regards,
Noriaki Ando