[openrtm-users 02716] Re: Potential bug at Eclipse all-in-one package for linux 64 bits

Luis Filipe Rossi luisf.rossi @ gmail.com
2012年 11月 17日 (土) 12:02:20 JST

Sorry, did not work.

And the problem is at RTC Builder. Sorry for my mistake.

The following picture ilustrates the bug.

Take a look at *DataType Box. It is grey and cant be used.

[image: Inline image 1]

Regards,

Luis Rossi