[openrtm-users 02771] Re: gbiggs

shanshan1370 @ sina.com shanshan1370 @ sina.com
2013年 3月 28日 (木) 11:29:41 JST

Thank you very much Geoffrey! I followed the work of Tokyo University, and
that's really helpful. One solution to combine ROS and RTM is to write an
Adapter with Python. But there's one more problem that in the latest Ubuntu,
python-2.6 is no longer supported. And making ROS work with python 2.6 on
Ubuntu-12.04 is a very tough work. And I encountered the same problem when I
tried to link Aldebaran Nao by RTC (Nao also supposed to use python-2.7). I
wonder do you have any plan on supporting python-2.7 for OpenRTM? I'm
extreamly looking forword to it! sincerely! Wenshan 2013.3.28