[openrtm-users 02774] Re: gbiggs

Geoffrey Biggs geoffrey.biggs @ aist.go.jp
2013年 3月 28日 (木) 15:16:37 JST

Hi Wenshan,

We would like to put out official packages of OpenRTM-python for 2.7 and
for Python 3. However, we use OmniOR-py as a dependency, and they still
do not have packages for anything newer than Python 2.6. We can build
our own OmniORB package for Python 2.7, but Python 3 support requires a
lot more work, and this is holding us up.

Geoff