[openrtm-users 02264] Re: Building RTC:stage

Geoffrey Biggs geoffrey.biggs @ aist.go.jp
2011年 10月 12日 (水) 09:48:51 JST

It looks like the HEAD version of stage has progressed considerably
since the component was released. I will take a look at updating the
component today. In the mean time, checking out the Stage source from
about November last year should give you a version of Stage that the
component will work with.

Geoff