This sample is included only with Java version of OpenRTM-aist. Please note that it is not included with C ++ version and Python version.
RT component sample with GUI screen. Execute the GUIIn.bat for Windows and GUIIn.sh for Linux to start the sample component.
- Slider (top): TimedLong type OutPort
- Text box (medium): TimedString type OutPort
- Spinner (bottom): TimedDouble type OutPort
Each port transmits input data by connecting the corresponding ports and turning on the check box next to the GUI element. (Use RTSystemEditor for connection between ports. Use other samples such as SeqIn to check output data.)
How to use
If you operate the checked controls (sliders, spinners) on the GUI screen of the GUIIn component, the values on the SeqIn console screen will change as the values change.
- Start RTSystemEditor and open a new System Editor. See RTSystemEditor for details on how to use RTSystemEditor
- Start both GUIIn and SeqIn components. Component startup depends on the operating system. Start GUIIn.bat for Windows and GUIIn.sh for Linux.
- Since these components appear in the Name Service View of RTSystemEditor, drag both of them to the System Editor.
- Connect the corresponding ports of both components. (See GUIIn execution example above)
- Right-click either component and select [Activate Systems].